Kathy Morgan, MS offers a variety of wine and beverage solutions that can be tailored to fit the needs of restaurant, hotel, wholesale, retail, private, and corporate clients.
Service and Hospitality Training
Hospitality training will give your business the edge over the competition. Programs will be customized for casual eateries, four star fine dining restaurants and anything in-between. Services include:
- Service and hospitality seminars for your staff
- Custom training materials to maintain standards over the long-term
- Hands-on work alongside your management team to reinforce service standards
Wine and Beverage Program Development
Always concerned with the bottom line of your business, Kathy will make it her priority to design an innovative and successful program. Her experience, professionalism, and good supplier relationships are yours for creating opening projects or redeveloping existing programs.
- Dynamic wine and beverage programs appropriate for your business concept
- Inventory management and pricing systems implemented for greater profitability
- Kathy can work with your current buyer, or act as your sommelier and buyer
The Master Sommelier diploma is the top accolade in the wine and spirits industry. Your staff will learn to transform the knowledge they gain about beverages into a winning recipe for guests and business owners alike.
- Conduct focused seminars with the entire staff
- Focus education for key personnel that can then be passed down the ranks
- Create written materials to make your staff efficient and knowledgeable
Private and Corporate Wine Events
Fun and friendly, Kathy will create the ultimate private event experience. You will learn and laugh as you discover new and delicious facts about wine and beverages.
- Create a fun and educational wine experience for corporate business entertaining
- Treat your friends or family with a private wine experience with Master Sommelier Kathy Morgan!
Private Cellar Management
- Create inventory management systems
- Evaluate your current stock, and make recommendations for future purchases
- Inventory value estimates for insurance
Please feel free to contact Kathy to discuss the possibilities: